Wood Rasp


Rasps are sort of like files for wood. Norm doesn't use them often—a little too much like hand work, perhaps?

The pictures at left include the end profile of each rasp. The upper one is a flat rasp, the middle one is a half round rasp, and the lower one is a round rasp or rat tail file.

Appearances: Episodes

Last updated: 29 April 2007