Porter-Cable 7564 " Drill


Also called a spade drill, or a D-handle. Also sometimes called mud mixers (I'm not sure if that's a Milwaukee name) because they are well suited for mixing plaster, thinset, drywall mud and other masonry products. Big gearing, lots of torque. You can run them all day. If you drill holes with them, be sure you're braced—they can break your wrist.

Only a few appearances that I've noticed.

Appearances: Episodes 810, 906, 912, 9902

Last updated: 8 October 2011